BOARD OF MANAGEMENT 2020/21
Roles of the Board of management include:
To develop and implement strategies, policies and procedures for the administration, promotion and development of the Game of Bowls in the Club.
To develop and implement prudent policies to protect and enhance the Club’s finances and property.
To control, manage and expend the funds of the Club including the power to invest or otherwise deal with such funds.
To incur liability as it may think necessary or expedient, in accordance with the powers of the Club set out in Rule 5 of this Constitution.
- Gerard Hulst – President
- Graeme Collie – Vice President
- Tony Kermode – Chairman
- Barry Green – Board Member
- Petar Sain – Board Member
The main role of the Trustees is to protect the assets of the club.
- Barry Green – 2 Year Term
- Max Hamilton – 5 Year Term
- Ivan Marsic – 1 Year Term
- Bill Whitburn – 4 Year Term
- Peter Whiting – 3 Year Term
CLUB CAPTAINS – Ted Walker and Helen Van der Walt
GREENS SUPERINTENDENT – Tony Kermode
GREENKEEPER – James Williams
BAR MANAGER – Gerard Hulst