BOARD OF MANAGEMENT THIS YEAR
Roles of the Board of management include:
- To develop and implement strategies, policies and procedures for the administration, promotion and development of the Game of Bowls in the Club.
- To develop and implement prudent policies to protect and enhance the Club’s finances and property.
- To control, manage and expend the funds of the Club including the power to invest or otherwise deal with such funds.
- To incur liability as it may think necessary or expedient, in accordance with the powers of the Club set out in Rule 5 of this Constitution.
- Gerard Hulst – President
- Wayne Motu – Vice President
- Tony Kermode – Chairman
- Barry Green – Board Member
- Petar Sain – Board Member
- Robin McDowall – Board Member
The main role of the Trustees is to protect the assets of the club.
- Barry Green – 2 Year Term
- Max Hamilton – 5 Year Term
- Ivan Marsic – 1 Year Term
- Bill Whitburn – 4 Year Term
- Peter Whiting – 3 Year Term
- CLUB CAPTAINS – Ted Walker and Helen Van der Walt
- GREENS SUPERINTENDENT – Tony Kermode
- GREENKEEPER – James Williams
- BAR MANAGER – Gerard Hulst